Monday, September 19, 2011

Waiting

I find waiting to be very similar to computer sevices. Waiting could be a background service or a program that you would run in the foreground. This is what differentiates between active waiting and passive, with active obviously being more noticable and recognizable. But what about passive waiting ? What about the waiting thats for a change of time or waiting for graduation while you are still in college. I might not be waiting that would suggest my worth of care but is that all that shows my worth of care ? How about you take into account the passive waiting part and see what my mind has been brewing up underneath ? Its not visible and its very easy to think its not there at all after getting bogged down with all the everyday life activities. What goes unrealized is this bloat service constantly running in my system slowly eating up valuable RAM. Yeah its there.

No comments:

Post a Comment