Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sleep and dreams

Sleep is a very interesting phenomena. It could be triggered from various activities whether boredom or tiredness, stress (yes for someone like me) or upset (for the people who dont have access to drugs, getting in a trance state to get away from the world is only achieved through sleep). I like to think of sleep being an open ocean where the ship of thought is set to cruise freely. It does not have a destination as sleep more often than not are meaningless. This is exactly the perfect setting to see where the wind takes you or, in case of sleep, to see what the subconscious mind is trying to tell you. I have heard dreams are colorless. Yet the color of variation from bizarre to embarassing dreams is nothing short of appaling. The color of generating pictures so vivid conveying various emotions from anger to amazement is extraordinary. I love to sleep and I dare say I hate to sleep. I hate to dream especially those that convey unfulfilled desires. Desires should not be unfulfilled or illicit/illegal/ wrong desires shouldn't be there first place. Could someone be clean as a person enough to achieve this feat ?

No comments:

Post a Comment