Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cell phones I tell you.

After a freakish adolescent and a weird teenage without a cell phone,
the day finally has arrived. Yes, you would call a boy 'freak' and
'weird' if he doesn't own a cell phone in this 21st century wouldn't
you. No I actually had one, actually a smart one but without a
connection which made the matter even more messed up. Actually I'm
perfectly alright. I have a huge huge interest in gadgets and handheld
devices. It's just that I don't/can't spend money on something I don't
need because I don't have the money to pay for. Cell phones, I tell
you, has become a prime factor that determines how cool/uncool you're
these days.
Hey I am NOT complaining like your grandmom. Just reiterating the fact.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Khalid

No comments:

Post a Comment